In commercial buildings, one of the main causes of poor air quality is the poor upkeep of the HVAC air duct system. The first and foremost business owner’s responsibility is to provide a safe workplace for the employees. So that they will not face any kind of health issues. The duct gives signs when it needs cleaning. Poor airflow, visible mold, employees and you may face allergic symptoms, these are the clear signs that all you need is to hire a reputable commercial HVAC air ducts cleaning Melbourne company.
It is necessary to keep its maintenance so that it works for a longer duration. Moreover, if your duct is not clean then you have to pay extra for electricity bills. That is why it is necessary to clean commercial ducts so that you and your employees get fresh air. By following some simple tips and tricks anyone can efficiently clear HVAC air ducts.
Things Required To Clean Your Air Ducts
- Vacuum- Vaccum helps to remove dust, debris, hairs from air ducts.
- Brush- Stiff-bristle brush helps to clean dust from the corners of the air duct.
- Screwdriver Or Hex Driver- You will need this to fix the air duct.
- Paper Towels- You find this is useful if you want to do dusting after completion of duct cleaning.
- Furnace Filter- At the end of the service, you may need a furnace filter. It is necessary to keep in mind you choose it wisely. The size of the new furnace filter should be matched with the old one.
Some Simple Tips and Tricks Anyone Can Use to Efficiently Clean HVAC Air Ducts
- Clean or Repair the Air Filters on a regular basis- Dust and other particles are one of the main reasons for duct clogging or malfunctioning. Air filters trap dust and other particles before they can enter the HVAC system. HVAC duct repair or replacement time varies according to different factors. Check the air filter regularly and replace it when it starts to look dirty.
- Clean The Coils And Fins- Be gentle while cleaning the fins and coils of the HVAC air ducts. The first thing you need to remember before cleaning is to switch off the power to the condenser. Fins are the very gentle part that is why it is necessary to handle them with the utmost care while cleaning. In case, it is already bent then use a fin comb to straighten them.
- Clean Return Air Vents- Find any return vents around your business property and intermittently check to ensure that nothing is covering them and hindering wind flow. Normal obstructions to airflow incorporate furnishings and papers. You can unscrew and eliminate the covers then, at that point, vacuum clean inside the air vents to assist with keeping the channels clear.
Benefits of HVAC Cleaning In Commercial Areas
Complete cleaning of the HVAC system helps to work your system effectively. With high standards, HVAC air duct cleaning can have many benefits like:
- Cleaner offices and workplace environment.
- The rate of work productivity increases due to fewer illnesses.
- Business owners and staff get cleaner & healthier indoor air.
- Due to improved heating or cooling efficiency, one can save energy.
- Improved Government inspections rating.
- A more professional image with an improved environment.
How Long Does it Take to Clean A Commercial HVAC System?
Well! It depends on the size and scope of your business facility. It can take anywhere from one day to a weekend to three or four weeks. A small office can be cleaned in less than a week or over a weekend. There are several factors, however, that affect the time and cost estimation of HVAC air ducts, such as.
- Type Of Ductwork.
- System Size
- System Accessibility
- Level Of Contamination
- Number Of Crew Members Required
There are a lot of best duct cleaning organizations VIC. You can appoint them. They are ready to assist you with 24/7 air duct cleaning services in Melbourne for customer satisfaction.
However, you have several options in one-stop-solution for heating duct cleaning and other commercial HVAC air ducts cleaning. Yes, we are talking about hiring professionals when you think that duct cleaning is complex work for your and your team.